we” or “
us”) collects, uses and discloses information when you access or use our websites and other online products and services (collectively, the “Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings”)
or when you otherwise interact with us.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you: create an account; join our partner program; make a payment; use any Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offering; contact customer service; respond to questionnaires; or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect vary depending on the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings you use and may include your name, email address, phone number, postal address and contact details for your organization if applicable.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE Blockchain Innovation Lab SERVICE
When you access or use the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Peerbuds Innovation
Lab Service Offerings. Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings, including, but not limited to, configuration information, network
speed, hardware model, operating system and version and information about the software on your computer or device.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings and your experience, see which areas and features of the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings or our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Blockchain Innovation Lab and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Blockchain Innovation Lab is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Blockchain Innovation Lab takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- If you live in a jurisdiction where we have an arrangement with a third-party reseller or consultant, or if you are using a partner-branded version of the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings, we will share information about you with the reseller, consultant or partner to provide you with the products and services you requested;
- If you establish an account with Blockchain Innovation Lab after clicking an affiliate link on a third party website, or if your account registration identifies a Blockchain Innovation Lab partner who referred you to Blockchain Innovation Lab, your domain name and the time of your referral will be displayed to that partner for tracking purposes, but Blockchain Innovation Lab will not share the remainder of your email address or any other identifying information (e.g., If JohnDoe@domainsample.com is referred by a Blockchain Innovation Lab partner at 12 noon on January 1, 2010, the partner could access an administrative page indicating that Blockchain Innovation Lab received a referral of someone from domainsample.com at that time);
- If you participate in any interactive areas of the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings (such as a bulletin board, blog or chat room), the information you provide may be displayed publicly;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Blockchain Innovation Lab or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
You may update or correct information about you at any time by logging into your online account.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Blockchain Innovation Lab Service Offerings.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Blockchain Innovation Lab by following the instructions in those communications or logging in to your account and updating your contact preferences. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.